четверг, 24 мая 2007 г.

Unkle - Burn My Shadow VIDEO

Unkle released "Burn My Shadow" video. Once again with bomb explosion. This time starring Goran Visnjic whom we met in "Spartacus". Vocal perfomance The Cult's leader Ian Astbury. The song itself will be released released on June 25, and is taken from the band's forthcoming album "War Stories". What else can we say? Unkle is Unkle.
This track is being expected to be one of the best from this album. Perhaps this is why Unkle released it on SELF DEFENSE 4 CDs set in mixes only :
1 Burn My Shadow (Junkie XL remix)
2 Burn My Shadow (Aidan Lavelle remix)
3 Burn My Shadow (Dan F remix)
This release is followed by Night's Temper Limited Edition EP that was on sale in the beginning of May and was sold out almost immediately.



Lots of people are waiting this track and I can asure that you'll be able to download it the same day it's out since I have already preordered one copy with overnight delivery.
So you are welcome to read our RSS chanel to get it first cause I'm going to share it the same day.

2 комментария:

Unknown комментирует...

great info. thank you very much

788 комментирует...

thanks